Garden party with people with hats

Room Vacancies

Current students living off site or whose circumstances have changed can apply for room vacancies posted here.

Garden party with people with hats

You cannot apply for vacant rooms if you are already in college accommodation of the same type, for example if you are in a single room you cannot apply for a different single room. You can only apply to switch accommodation type where your circumstances have changed e.g. single to couples or family accommodation.

We offer accommodation for three full years so if you have been here for three years, you can apply but unfortunately an offer will only be made if no eligible student is interested. 

When applying, please give your move-in date as, where there are multiple applicants, priority will be given to those able to move in as soon as possible.

Single rooms

I currently have vacancies for Price 3 en-suite rooms.